A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Robertson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Birth
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- University of California, San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Robertson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Patricia Robertson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Robertson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.