A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A L Scott MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Patricia Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Scott practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.