Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Feb 9th, 2015

been seeing her for years not much for seeing doctors but she s the best

Time For Me show details Time For Me
by Debbie A. on Jan 12th, 2014

I was referred to her for a special issue, and she squeezed me in right away. I was so relieved, as I needed to see her asap. My daughter that lives here and several friends see her as their Dr. also, and we all LOVE HER. The entire staff cares about us all.

ONE SMART LADY!! show details ONE SMART LADY!!
by Pat V. on Sep 13th, 2013

I moved down here five years ago not knowing any dr.'s. My daughter is a nurse and recommeded Dr. Thompson. I have been extremely pleased with her since. She puts you at ease and you really don't feel like you are getting a procedure done at all. I had a problem several years ago and it was promptly taken care of with compassion and understanding of my feelings. I couldn't imagine going to anyone else.

Wonderful, Caring Doctor God Lead Me to Find!! show details Wonderful, Caring Doctor God Lead Me to Find!!
Dec 28th, 2011

4 days before New Year's Day, Dr. Thompson had me come to the Beaufort office,on 12/28/2011, as a NEW PATIENT, the SAME day I called for an appointment!! This was because I was having an abnormal problem. She was efficient, friendly, precise and decisive; everything I needed to be made comfortable and reassured. What a friendly and wonderful, caring staff at Dr. Thompson's office!!

shes been great show details shes been great
Jul 20th, 2011

been seein her long time and no problems very nice great bedside manners and definitly knows what shes doing