A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Adam, MD, MSPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Adam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia Adam practice?
Dr. Patricia Adam practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Adam, Dr. Patsy Adam, Dr. Tricia Adam, Dr. Trish Adam, Dr. Pat Adam, Dr. Patti Adam