A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adam
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Adam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Adam, MD, MSPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Adam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Adam MD and MSPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Adam practice?
- Dr. Patricia Adam has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Adam practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.