A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adam
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Adam, MD, MSPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Adam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Adam MD and MSPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Adam practice?
- Dr. Patricia Adam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Adam practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.