Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Allen
Dr. Patricia Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loxahatchee, FL, with another office in Loxahatchee, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with West Florida Hospital, Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare St Lukes Division and Palms West Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Patricia Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.
Dr. Annicol Marrocco
Loxahatchee, FL 6.76 mi17
Dr. Ronald Swanson
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Royal Palm Beach, FL 7.11 mi17
Dr. Isadore Feldman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Loxahatchee, FL 7.20 mi40