A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Allen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare St Lukes Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Allen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Allen practice?
- Dr. Patricia Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Allen practices Emergency Medicine near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Emergency Physicians.