A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Alvarado is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Alvarado has 59 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Macrina Alvarado MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Patricia Alvarado has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Alvarado practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Montebello Internists and Montebello Nephrologists.