A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Androvich Chavarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Androvich Chavarry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Androvich Chavarry graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Androvich Chavarry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Memorial Hospital
- Kent General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Androvich Chavarry DO is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Androvich Chavarry practice?
- Dr. Patricia Androvich Chavarry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Androvich Chavarry practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Vestal, NY.
See Dover Internists and Dover Geriatric Doctors.