A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Ardise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Ardise is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Ardise, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardise graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ardise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ardise MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Ardise practice?
- Dr. Patricia Ardise has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Ardise practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NJ.
See Flemington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.