A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Aristimuno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Aristimuno, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aristimuno graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Aristimuno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
- John Sealy Hospital Utmb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aristimuno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans