A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Aristimuno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Aristimuno, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aristimuno graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Aristimuno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
- John Sealy Hospital Utmb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Cristina Aristimuno MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Aristimuno practice?
- Dr. Patricia Aristimuno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Aristimuno practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Nephrologists.