Dr. Patricia Cristina Aristimuno MD is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology.
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Aristimuno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Aristimuno, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aristimuno graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aristimuno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
- John Sealy Hospital Utmb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aristimuno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Aristimuno practice?
Dr. Patricia Aristimuno practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Galveston General Practitioners, Galveston Internists, Galveston Nephrologists, and Galveston Neurologists.