A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Arledge, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arledge graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arledge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arledge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Arledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia R. Arledge practice?
Dr. Patricia Arledge practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Arledge, Dr. Patrice Arledge, Dr. Patsy Arledge, Dr. Patti Arledge, Dr. Pattie Arledge, Dr. Patty Arledge