Dr. Patricia Aronson Is this you?

10 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 5th, 2016

My husband and I have been struggling with getting pregnant for over a year. We went to Dr. Aronson after leaving my previous doctor of 10 years (due to a change in insurance). Naturally I was anxious and extremely nervous to see a new doctor, especially during such a sensitive and difficult time in my life. All nervousness aside, I saw Dr. Aronson routinely in hopes for answers but the whole entire process was awful. The nurse that brought me into the patient room was unpleasant and rude. I waited over an hour for Dr. Aronson and when we finally met she was unapologetic and extremely cold. She was dismissive of my concerns and lacked any sort of empathy. If you are a young woman without any health concerns, I think she is a suitable doctor- but if you are a woman who is pregnant or hoping to be soon, I would stay away from this doctor.

March 17th, 2017