A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Arroyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Arroyo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Arroyo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Arroyo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Arroyo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Arroyo practice?
- Dr. Patricia Arroyo has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Arroyo practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.