The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Athey
Dr. Patricia Athey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Pasadena, TX. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Athey is affiliated with Patients Medical Center and Ben Taub General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Athey has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Patricia Athey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Carol Chiang
Pathology, Diagnostic Radiology
Houston, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Collin Bray
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Houston, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Susan Weathers
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Houston, TX 0 mi36