A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Nee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Nee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nee
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Nee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nee graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia B Nee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia B. Nee practice?
- Dr. Patricia Nee has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Nee practices Family Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Family Physicians.