Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Bader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bader
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bader, MD, MS is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Muscular Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bader has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia I Bader MD and MS is a female Medical Geneticist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Patricia I. Bader practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Bader practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pediatricians and Fort Wayne Geneticists.