A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Bader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bader, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Muscular Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bader has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Irene Bader MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Patricia I. Bader practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Bader practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN.
See Fort Wayne Pediatricians and Fort Wayne Geneticists.