Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Bailey
Dr. Patricia Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital, Roxborough Memorial Hospital and Hospital of the University of PA. Dr. Bailey has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Patricia Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Eugene Hughes Jr
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Mark Kahn
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi33