A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bainter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bainter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bainter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bainter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bainter graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bainter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Bainter MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Bainter practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bainter has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Bainter practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.