inactive

Patricia Z Bannon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 22nd, 2016
Dr. Bannon is AMAZING! She's every woman's dream OBGYN. When she gave my first son his circumcision she walked into my room and said, "Janine, your son, Angus, was just so brave when he had his circumcision."

April 19th, 2016
Loved Her
Patricia Bannon was amazing! Even my significant other who was with me during the appointment loved her. This is my first pregnancy, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience considering I didn't have a very good encounter with a different office. Dr. Bannon is located temporarily off Boone Blvd right now because of renovations (I believe). Although there was a bit of a wait, I can understand why. Dr. Bannon took her time with me and was really thorough at reviewing my previous medical record from my prior office. She explained a lot of my concerns to me, and it definitely felt like she cares about her patients. The waiting area wasn't like clockwork where it was a ton of pregnant people coming in and out, but it was very quiet and I was the only pregnant one there. After my appointment, she took the time to try to call the hospital to get me in at the antenatal testing center even though she had two other patients waiting for her. You could just tell she was so genuine, and I'm so glad I switched doctors. I definitely recommend her if you are pregnant and looking for an OB or even just a GYN. Good luck to you because I know she is not always accepting new patients.

August 29th, 2014
Best Doctor Ever
I love Dr. Banon bed side manner she was amazing delived my daughter and had faith in me more than I had on myself. She is simply the smartest OBGYN i have ever met

July 16th, 2013
No new patients
I have just phoned the office to make an appointment and Dc Bannon is not taking on any new patients.

December 13th, 2011
Teri
I have always! been impressed and appreciative of Dr. Bannon. Our family has always received top notch care, and compassion from Dr. Bannon and her clinical staff.Her front desk staff however is a different story. I appreciate they have a busy job to do..it comes with working for a quality boss. But they need to remember their customer service skills if they have any to draw upon. They are rude, rushed, and quite frankly - not truthful. Dr Bannon could help her practice by paying a little more attention to the people who answer the phones and "take" messages.

April 5th, 2009
VERY CARING AND PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR
I was in the hospital after one of my tubes was taken out and feeling hopeless and depressed and scared. She was so caring and gave me all the hope in the world, telling me not to worry, that before I knew it she would be delivering my baby. I am now pregnant and for me her words worked wonders on my morale, a gift so precious to find in doctors these days! Her operation was very well done and she did and excelent follow up that led to a great recuperation. Thank you Doctor Bannon!!