Learn more about Dr. Patricia Barnwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Barnwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Barnwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnwell graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Barnwell MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Barnwell practice?
- Dr. Patricia Barnwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Barnwell practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Richmond, KY.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Infectious Disease Doctors.