Dr. Patricia Baumann Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Baumann?

Posted on August 14th, 2016

I am a nurse with 40 years experience. I recognize excellence when I experience it. Dr. Baumann is one of the finest physicians I know.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Baumann for over 15 years now in managing my low back pain. She is always courteous and explains very well what is happening and why. She explains all procedures before they are done and always follows up after the procedure to see how I am doing

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Highly Professional...Intently listened to my concerns....Explained Really Well what my treatment options were..Excellent Doctor...

Patient

Posted on May 28th, 2015

The worst doctor ever!! Everything everyone has said is TRUE!! Do not see her!!

Find a different doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2015

She treated my daughter for pain with a nerve block but never read the file we provided a week in advance. As a result there was a lot of pain inflicted. She wouldn't call back. We paid her bill under protest and filed a complaint with hospital. She tried to blackball us with a future doctor. Unbelievable arrogance, she asked for the medical file, had it for a week then did the block in the wrong location

Pain with fibromyalgia, arthritis

Posted on September 17th, 2014

PLEASE READ THIS. I am always fair in judging drs. but PLEASE do NOT see this person. She is absolutely a failure as a Doctor. Never saw her till the Assistant? talked with me & then this so-called "Doctor" walked in & within two minutes she had her diagnosis. This Assistant never jotted any notes down & ignored everything I had to say. Dr. Baumann made her diagnosis like she made up her mind without talking to me. They didn't want to work with me because, BOTTOM LINE, they felt they wouldn't have a positive outcome to up their ratings as helping people & they didn't want a patient who they could not help (because she IS incompetent as she would NEVER have dismissed me knowing I was suffering.) Her paperwork of my medications, etc. was all wrong - it was another patient's record. Hard to get this corrected so these would be removed from MY Statements. That was a huge ordeal. This Dr. should be reported as I KNOW this had to of happened to others. My pain & problems ARE REAL & I have a few drs. who are helping me. I am always fair & realize I needed time to discuss what I am going thru but was never given this.

Doctors Need Some Bedside Manner & Listen to Patients

Posted on April 21st, 2013

My appointment with this doctor was a whirlwind - in and out before I knew it. First saw a assistant and by the time she came in, she spent very little time with me, told me she couldnt do anything and sent me on my way.

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Rude and condescending. Was unable to answer questions concerning nerve block diagnosis techniques and a pain management plan.

Posted on October 26th, 2017