A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bauza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Bauza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauza
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bauza, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauza graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Bauza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Bauza MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Bauza practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bauza has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Bauza practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.