Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Bauza
Dr. Patricia Bauza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Bauza is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center and Georgetown University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Bauza has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Patricia Bauza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. John Carr
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Rockville, MD 0 mi25
Dr. Colleen Zanis
Rockville, MD 0 mi6
Dr. Bindu Koshy
Psychiatry, Neurology, General Practice
Rockville, MD 0 mi14