Dr. Patricia Bearnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 28th, 2016
Premier Physician
My visit was a few years ago, she is a fabulous physician. Her skill and care was the best I have had.

February 8th, 2013
Been going for about 4 years and haven't actually been examined by Dr. Bearnson or spoken with her. Office staff have been helpful. Rhonda always performed the annual exam, and she is personable, competent and professional.

June 3rd, 2011
perfect
Simply so comfortable in the office and with Dr. Bearnson. Professional. Personable. Knowledgable. Understands the ART of medicine.

April 12th, 2011
Kickbacks from the drug companies?
Hindsight leads me to believe that Dr. Bearnson prescribes hormones for ALL of her patients...regardless. When I experienced some intense, frequently recurring side effects to the hormones her solution was to perform an invasive procedure to see if I had other problems. I declined, weened myself off the hormones and have had no more of the symptoms (side effects) that the hormones produced. I was extremely irritated that she didn't suggest reducing my dosage to see if the side effects would diminish. Another annoying fact is that you only really get to see the doctor ONCE! I tried to schedule more visits...requesting another hormone panel be performed, and my request was always brushed aside as though unnecessary and I was handed off to her "assistant". Very frustrating experience during a very "frustrating" time of life.

April 4th, 2011
One in a million
There is simply not a better doctor from all standpoints -- she is skilled, sensitive, caring and completely focused on the patient.After disappointing experiences with doctors in the past, it is a relief to find a physician to count on.I can't say enough.

June 15th, 2010
The best gift I ever gave myself!
From the staff, Layla, Nancy to the receptionists--all are very congenial, professional, caring and I enjoy my associations with them. Everything you need for a variety of problems or assessments is found in the office--including a beauty and serenity rarely found in an office of this type.But the best part? Visiting with Patricia Bearnson. She is very smart, communicative, empathetic, caring and devoted to you as a patient. She is comforting to speak with, and she encourages you to talk--a woman's dream doctor!

March 5th, 2010
It is now more difficult to see her personally. The last time I went in, I saw the Nurse Practicioner. She promised to call me later that day or the next to give me some info after she spoke to the doctor and I never heard from her. I really dislike the medical assistant, Layla and think it is unprofessional to get information calls from her instead of the doctor or nurse practioner. It is like they are just too busy to follow up with you personally.

May 5th, 2009
This Doctor is very knowledgeable about a huge scope of womens issues, menopause, hormones, libido and all related subjects and is very comfortable in discussing anything. She is very compassionate, willing to explain all that is needed to better understand your situation and the treatment available. Dr. Bearnson also made me feel like she had all the time I needed her. I have never felt that she was over booked. Her staff was very helpful and kind. The office is a peaceful, beautiful place.

November 25th, 2008
A breath of fresh air!
Very Kind and caring, everyone in the office is also very courtesy

September 29th, 2008
Want a caring doctor who is smart and can help you the first time?
This is a doctor that I saw on a fluke. I have been under the care of another physician for over 10 years. After two visits with her and following her recommendations, I feel like a new person. She diagnosed and is treating a problem I've had over the years that my regular doctor couldn't seem to help me with. I am finally seeing some improvement after all these years. She is thorough and caring. She takes the time you need and answers all your questions. You'll be glad you found her too.

September 16th, 2008
Very kind and values patient's time.
All the people in this office seem very kind and caring