Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Patricia Bell
Patricia Bell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Patricia Bell is affiliated with Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond. She speaks English.
Patricia Bell has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Patricia Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Robert Jesse
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi32
Dr. Erin Gundersen
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Richmond, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Karen Sanders
Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi36