A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bellas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bellas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bellas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bellas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans