A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bellas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bellas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bellas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bellas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Bellas practice?
Dr. Patricia Bellas practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians, Long Beach General Practitioners, and Long Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Bellas, Dr. Patsy Bellas, Dr. Tricia Bellas, Dr. Trish Bellas, Dr. Pat Bellas, Dr. Patti Bellas