A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bergen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bergen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergen graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Celine Bergen MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Bergen practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bergen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Bergen practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.