A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bergen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Bergen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bergen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergen graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Celine Bergen MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Bergen practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bergen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Bergen practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.