A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bergen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bergen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergen graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Bergen practice?
Dr. Patricia Bergen practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.