Dr. Patricia Bertz MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 10th, 2011
3 MONTH OLD SON
I recently took my 3 MONTH OLD SON to Renown because he had 2 pink eyes, a cough, runny nose, and he was just very congested. All Dr. Bertz said with an attitude, that there was nothing she can do about it and he was too little for any medicine. I then took him to University Health Systems and the doctor there told me why didnt Dr. Bertz prescribe a certain kind of eye drops. I was soo mad just knowing my son could have been better a little sooner. I understand hes too little for alot of things but come on when babies are born Doctors put drops/gel in or around babies eyes. This truely did upset me! That wasnt the first time she had an additude or showed no concern for my baby whatsoever. We took him in for a cold and just because I had quite a few people in the room she walked in with the ugliest look on her face and just looked at everyone up and down! That also upset me no one was in her way why couldnt she just do her job. She didnt give me anything for his cold. He seen another doctor and he sure enough gave my baby some Tylenol.I would not recommend Dr. Patricia Bertz to any one! She is rude. It is ubsurd she can not give any medication to help my child. She just cant do her job as a "Doctor". Please do not take your children here!