Overall Review

June 10th, 2016
Where is Dr. Patty
Tell me it's not true. I saw Dr. Patty yesterday and saw signs all over the office that she is leaving. She would not say where she is going. Please let me know where she is going if you find out. She is the reason I go there and have for the past 10 years. Now what do I do for a doctor? There will be no doctor there anymore. Only physician assistants. What a bummer. I hope she will be back.

March 1st, 2016
Awesome!

January 30th, 2014
Best care i ever had
This is the best walk in medical center. They are so friendly and concerned about your health problems. They even call you to find out if you are feeling better. Ive never encountered great service as this so far.

January 24th, 2014
Exceptional and courteous
I am a case manager for homeless and mentally ill adults and have had the opportunity to have interaction with many doctors in Broward County. Dr. Patricia is truly a compassionate and professional doctor and her husband as well, though he is not a doctor. They both are a pleasure to go to and I have never had to wait more than ten to fifteen minutes without an a ppointment. They LISTEN to their patients. As a professional in the social services field, I say they rate at the top in my book. I have been living in Coral Springs since 1986 andknow who is good and who is not.I highly recommend Dr. Patricia and her practice to anyone who really needs good care. By the way, she is the first and only doctor I have ever had who called me after my visit to see how I was doing. WOW!!!

November 16th, 2011
What a great find! I have lived in Coral Springs for 12 years and didn't realize this place was there. A real Family Doctor that you can see the same day when you need to. No appointment, and I waited less time than when I have had an appointment in the past with my old doctor. Doctor Bierut-Daren really knows her medicine. What a pleasure to find a doctor that treats you like a human being.

April 25th, 2010
Never Go There
The office is old not clean the staff behind the window are extremely rude and nasty. I was told by the front office staff to go to the hospital. How do they have the right to say that before I even see the doctor. Portia and Erika the front desk girls should not work in the medical field the attitude they gave a person that was very sick is unacceptable. Go to Solantic in Tamarac great customer service and excellent staff. The last thing any sick person needs is to have staff be nasty to a sick patient for no reason. Never go there not worth it. Solantic is clean and brand new and treats you like a human. I was treated like an animal at Beirut- Darren Urgent medical center.

March 20th, 2009
Mr.
This place is a rare find. You don't need an appointment and you are treated like an individual, not a number. They even called two days later to see how I was doing. No doctor ever did that before.