Dr. Patricia Bierut-Daren Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Bierut-Daren?

Where is Dr. Patty

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Tell me it's not true. I saw Dr. Patty yesterday and saw signs all over the office that she is leaving. She would not say where she is going. Please let me know where she is going if you find out. She is the reason I go there and have for the past 10 years. Now what do I do for a doctor? There will be no doctor there anymore. Only physician assistants. What a bummer. I hope she will be back.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Awesome!

Best care i ever had

Posted on January 31st, 2014

This is the best walk in medical center. They are so friendly and concerned about your health problems. They even call you to find out if you are feeling better. Ive never encountered great service as this so far.

Exceptional and courteous

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I am a case manager for homeless and mentally ill adults and have had the opportunity to have interaction with many doctors in Broward County. Dr. Patricia is truly a compassionate and professional doctor and her husband as well, though he is not a doctor. They both are a pleasure to go to and I have never had to wait more than ten to fifteen minutes without an a ppointment. They LISTEN to their patients. As a professional in the social services field, I say they rate at the top in my book. I have been living in Coral Springs since 1986 andknow who is good and who is not.I highly recommend Dr. Patricia and her practice to anyone who really needs good care. By the way, she is the first and only doctor I have ever had who called me after my visit to see how I was doing. WOW!!!

Posted on November 16th, 2011

What a great find! I have lived in Coral Springs for 12 years and didn't realize this place was there. A real Family Doctor that you can see the same day when you need to. No appointment, and I waited less time than when I have had an appointment in the past with my old doctor. Doctor Bierut-Daren really knows her medicine. What a pleasure to find a doctor that treats you like a human being.

Never Go There

Posted on April 25th, 2010

The office is old not clean the staff behind the window are extremely rude and nasty. I was told by the front office staff to go to the hospital. How do they have the right to say that before I even see the doctor. Portia and Erika the front desk girls should not work in the medical field the attitude they gave a person that was very sick is unacceptable. Go to Solantic in Tamarac great customer service and excellent staff. The last thing any sick person needs is to have staff be nasty to a sick patient for no reason. Never go there not worth it. Solantic is clean and brand new and treats you like a human. I was treated like an animal at Beirut- Darren Urgent medical center.

Doctor's Response

Looks like this comment might have been posted by a jealous competitor (Solantic). It's ok. Our patients know the truth. We have the friendliest staff that have been there for 5 years on average. Patients send them thank you cards regularly and many send them flowers. We love our patients, give them great care without rushing them in and out. We really do take the time to treat you right. Like medicine used to be. Not like "chain store" medicine.

Mr.

Posted on March 20th, 2009

This place is a rare find. You don't need an appointment and you are treated like an individual, not a number. They even called two days later to see how I was doing. No doctor ever did that before .

Posted on August 23rd, 2017