A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Blakely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Blakely, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Blakely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakely graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blakely has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Blakely MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Blakely practice?
- Dr. Patricia Blakely has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Blakely practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Redlands Internists and Redlands Nephrologists.