Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
by The Weigman family on Aug 24th, 2015

The office treats us with love compassion and always respectful. We LOVE them like family...

Aug 4th, 2015

Dr . Blanco is the only pediatrician I trust with my children.

Jun 28th, 2015

Absolutely one of the most caring, thorough and intelligent physicians I have met. It is an honor to have her care for my children.

by Melissa on May 19th, 2015

Love Dr. Blanco, Dr. Skidmore and Jo! We have been seeing them (mostly Dr. Blanco) for almost 10 years. Office is great with new management/staff! I highly recommend to everyone I talk to.

May 7th, 2015

A wonderful woman and doctor. Great staff. We'll be sad to leave when my daughter is 18 next year.

Exselent Doctor show details Exselent Doctor
by Monica Lopez on May 3rd, 2015

the best Doctor my 10 year old ever had she is very caring compassionate and much more then in doctor is like going to your own family members home .

Problems show details Problems
Mar 20th, 2015

Excellent doctors, horrible new office manager.

The Doctor Blanco is the better in the world...!!!! show details The Doctor Blanco is the better in the world...!!!!
by Yamila Espinosa on Sep 11th, 2013

Mi criterio lo quiero publicar porque realmente quiero dejarles saber que mi familia y Yo estamos muy felices y orgullosos de la Doctora Patricia Blanco, desde hace 13 años es la pediatra de mis 3 hijos Rosali Pereira,Carlos Pereira y Jayden Fuentes , este ultimo que lo atiende desde que nacio,es una excelente doctora, tanto en lo profesional como en lo particular es especial con sus pacientes y muy explicita con los padres,realmente mi familia y Yo , nos sentimos totalmente bendecidos por tenerla bajo nuestra atencion medica..We lo ve you Dr blanco, you are the best...!!!!

AWESOME DOCTOR!! show details AWESOME DOCTOR!!
Jul 9th, 2011

She is a fantastic doctor. Before coming to her I have NEVER had a Dr call me back personally when I was concerned about my child. Other dr's have their nurses call you back. While sometimes the wait can be long it is because she doesn't have one foot out the door while talking to you like MANY other dr's!! She has ALWAYS answered any and all of my concerns, has ALWAYS called me back irreguardless of what time of day. She has only had 2 dr changes and that was ONLY after she had so many people wanting to come to her she had to take on more dr's to see people. The first one left because her husband got transferred out of state, and the second one was not a good fit and she listened to her patients when we expressed concern and she remedied the situation by getting Dr. Skidmore in as a replacement and she is a great addition to the staff! I would highly recommend Dr. Blanco to anyone.

We found my son's 1/2 brothers show details We found my son's 1/2 brothers
by Mary Rose Fojaco Thompson on Jul 5th, 2011

Go figure, and have made contact. Guess it does not matter what you do or how much money you make or what kind of house you live in. It always comes back to bite you in the end what goes around comes around.

by Alycia Mosley on May 10th, 2010

My experiences with Dr. Blanco, she is very personable, genuinely appears concerned for my child, spends time with to explain medical treatments to my husband and I. This one is a big thing for me. She listens to the parents. After birth of my child I noticed she wasn't breathing normaly, I asked the nurses to reasses my child over and over again and no one seemed to be concerned with what I had to say. Dr. Blanco assesed my child and there was an issue, she had fluid in her lungs and had to spend two weeks in the nicu. Needless to say Dr. Blanco is the only medical professional that listened to me and took the time to properly asses my child.The office staff are very nice and helpful. The nurses are very good with the children.

Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Blanco will spend the time you need, every time.

by Samantha Hughbanks on Sep 1st, 2009

I could never ask for a better doctor. I have two boys and found Dr. Blanco when my oldest was only 4 months old. He is now eight. Dr. Blanco has always taken the time to answer every question I have ever had. There have been times when I have gotten a phone call at 8 pm at night when she was still at the office working. I had to have my son taken to the er by ambulance a month ago because he woke up early one morning and became unresponsivr, stopped breathing, and turned very white. The ER doctor told me that all this happened because he did not have enough sleep. I called Dr. Blanco as soon as we were leaving. She had me come straight to the office and took my child right in. She ordered an EEG which ended up showing that he has seizures. I have many many stories like this about her. She is our family's guardian angel. My children love and trust Dr. Blanco

by Mommy on Apr 28th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Wonderful doctor, unfortuanelty the office is not managed well. The wait time is over an hour with each visit and exceeded 2 hours on a particular occasion. The communication between patients and the staff is unacceptable. I would not recommend.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
La mejor pediatra en el area de sarasota. show details La mejor pediatra en el area de sarasota.
by Yakelin Marrero (Amanda and Isabella Hernandez) on Jan 25th, 2009

En mi opinion muy personal la Dra.Blanco es la mejor pediatra que tenemos en el area de Sarasota,profecional,amable tanto con el paciente como con los padres en una sola palabra es la mejor mis hijas Amanda e Isabella la adoran ha sido su doctora desde que nacieron.WE LOVE YOU DR.BLANCO.

Jan 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

AWESOME pediatrician! I love Dr Blanco! Be advised that you will endure a wait time for most appointments; however, this is because she takes time to answer your questions and address your concerns- she is EXCELLENT! She is the ONLY part of Bradenton that

Read Full Review at yahoo.com