A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Blewett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Blewett is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Blewett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blewett graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Blewett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Blewett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Blewett practice?
- Dr. Patricia Blewett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Blewett practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkinsville, KY.
See Bowling Green Primary Care Doctors.