A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Boatwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Boatwright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Boatwright, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boatwright graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boatwright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Lincoln Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia M Boatwright MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Boatwright practice?
- Dr. Patricia Boatwright has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Boatwright practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.