A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Boken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Boken, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boken graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Boken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- M L Hospital Lankenau
- M L Health-Paoli Memorial Hospital
- M L Hospital Bryn Mawr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Antoinette Boken MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Boken practice?
- Dr. Patricia Boken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Boken practices Family Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Broomall Family Physicians.