Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Boltz
Dr. Patricia Boltz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spanish Fort, AL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Boltz is affiliated with Mobile Infirmary Medical Center-Mobile, Al, North Baldwin Infirmary and Mobile Infirmary. Dr. Boltz has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Boltz has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Patricia Boltz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spanish Fort, AL.
Dr. Donato Dumlao
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Daphne, AL 1.24 mi28
Dr. Matthew Barfield
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Daphne, AL 3.06 mi10
Dr. Huntington Hapworth
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Daphne, AL 3.06 mi14