A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Boltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Boltz, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- SPECIALIZING IN INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MEDICINE
- Specializing in office Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boltz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boltz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- North Baldwin Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Boltz MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Boltz practice?
- Dr. Patricia Boltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Boltz practices Pain Medicine near Spanish Fort, AL.
See Spanish Fort Pain Management Doctors.