Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bononi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Bononi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bononi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bononi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bononi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bononi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bononi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Bononi MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Bononi practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bononi has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Bononi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.