Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bononi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Bononi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bononi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bononi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bononi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Bononi MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Bononi practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bononi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Bononi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and New Kensington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.