A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Braly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Braly, Gynecological Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Braly, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Braly graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Braly has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia S Braly MD is a female Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Braly practice?
- Dr. Patricia Braly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Braly practices Gynecologic Oncology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.