A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Braly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Braly, Gynecological Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Braly, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gyn Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Braly graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Braly has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Braly practice?
Dr. Patricia Braly practices Gynecologic Oncology near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.