A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Brooks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Brooks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Brooks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Patricia Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Brooks practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Novi, MI.
See Rochester Family Physicians.