Dr. Patricia Brotman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 1st, 2016
First time at Corona office...waiting to see her was too long...don't understand the system of these doctors...everything else was just okay

March 21st, 2013
Manager
I write this review with mixed feelings. I have never written a review. I had an appointment today with Dr. B. I chose Dr. B because she is close to where I work. I arrived a little early, filled out the paperwork and paid my cash. After 45 minutes past my scheduled time, I was still in the waiting room. I then went into the examination room and waited another 15 minutes. After an hour past my appointment, I had not seen the doctor. I walked out of the office, asked for my money back. I have mixed feelings about this because maybe the doctor is just so caring and attentive, she lost track of her appointments. Or... maybe she overschedules. Not sure. But, I didnt have time to find out. It would be nice if the office staff let me know in advance that the wait would be extensive... or had come into my lonely little examination room and let me know what was going on. I would have been okay if someone had let me know why I was waiting so long. Anyway, life is too short to tolerate bad service and doctors need to learn how to run an office and be good doctors. Its not that difficult.