A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Brous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Brous is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Brous, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brous graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia S Brous MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Brous practice?
- Dr. Patricia Brous has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Brous practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.