A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Brunker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Brunker, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunker graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Brunker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Ramaley Brunker MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Brunker practice?
- Dr. Patricia Brunker has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Brunker practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.