The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Burrows
Dr. Patricia Burrows, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery, Pediatric Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Burrows is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Texas Children's Hospital and St Luke's Sugar Land Hospital. Dr. Burrows has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Burrows has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Patricia Burrows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Teresa Kelly
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi29
Dr. Subramanian Subramanian
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi14
Dr. Michael Mitchell
Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi19