Learn more about Dr. Patricia Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Burrows is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Burrows, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Moyamoya Disease
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Pathologic Constriction
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioendothelioma)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Burrows has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Burrows practice?
Dr. Patricia Burrows practices Pediatrics, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Chicago Pediatricians, Chicago Radiologists, and Chicago Surgeons.