A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Burrows is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burrows
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Burrows Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Burrows, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Moyamoya Disease
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Pathologic Constriction
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioendothelioma)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Burrows has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Burrows MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Burrows practice?
- Dr. Patricia Burrows has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Burrows practices Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Houston Radiologists and Houston Pediatric Specialists.