A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Devine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Devine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis Multiple Gestations twinstriplet Ultrasound Preterm Birth Prevention Obstetrics
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Devine has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Connor Devine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Devine practice?
- Dr. Patricia Devine has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Devine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.