A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Devine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Devine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis Multiple Gestations twinstriplet Ultrasound Preterm Birth Prevention Obstetrics
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Devine has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Devine practice?
Dr. Patricia Devine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.