Dr. Patricia Devine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Devine?

September 11th, 2017

do not recommend

She was my high risk dr in NYC. She walked off while I was going into active labor that she induced, because it was "time to go home." A dr. with far less experience was left to finish -- and I was petrified there would be a complication or I would need a c-section. It was the worst medical or personal experience of my life. Shocking behavior.

February 17th, 2015

Horrible manner, did not even visit after delivering our twins. STAY AWAY.

February 4th, 2014

Horrible

Half an hour wait in the waiting room, plus half hour wait in the examining room. Cut me off while I asked questions, rebuked me to let her finish. I also found that simple questions are met with condescending remarks. I was given last year's flu shot and told "oops" have another this week. At 36.5 weeks told me next visit I would discuss being induced, wasn't there when I came to the next visit when I got told I would be induced because my chart said so for fear of a baby that was too large. I never saw or spoke to her again, and was induced at 37 weeks to a baby that was 6lb2oz. I found that very unprofessional. Also annoying that I couldn't book appointments in advance, and had to take whatever was offered. Since then, I've had three more children, and I am so happy that I left this office.

September 5th, 2013

wonderful person amazing doctor.

I cnat understand how some of these reviews are negitive. She is amazing. No she isnt looking at you when she speaks because she is looking at your little one on the ultrasound thats SHE DOES PERSONALLY!!!!! She is soft spoken and a voice of calm composure something you want when your high risk and worried. Only negitive is you may wait a little past your appointment time because she does not rush anyone. She really will answer all questions and doesnt do so with anger or judgement. She too is a mother and understands first hand how stressful pregnancy can be. I have been blessed to be able to have her as my doctor. Her staff.... Her sonogram tech who sees you first is great...she was able to give us a wonderful peditrician! Love love love them...her nurse is young and up to date on all the new ob stuff"

July 6th, 2012

Heartless doctor and a stressful office environment

If you want a doctor who doesn't look at you when she speaks, doctor Devine is perfect for you. Her cold, impersonal manner is reflected in her monotone delivery and complete lack of compassion (I don't want to get into the specific issue since it is a personal matter). Simple questions are met with condescending remarks and an occasional streak of anger if you ask too many questions. While some office staff are friendly, others have serious attitude problems. Often as soon the doctor leaves, staff have nasty things to say about those same doctors. It seems like the doctors don't just treat the patients poorly but also the office staff. Just a stressful, unpleasant environment. Last place you want to be when you're pregnant.

December 8th, 2010

There is a lot of demand for Dr. Devine so appointments can take a long time, but she is wonderful and caring. Generous with her time, proactive in following up with her patients and would often consult with my other doctors on complicated issues. Really just a very lovely person. Had two separate pregnancies under her care.

October 28th, 2010

When I became high risk with my pregnancy at 19 weeks it was suggested to me that I see a "high risk Ob" I found Dr. Devine via word of mouth. I am forever thankful to Dr. Devine. I believe her knowledge help save my pregnancy and I was able to have a "term" healthy baby who is now 4 years old. Dr. Devine did things totally different from what my regular OB suggested and because of that I have my beautiful baby girl.

September 2nd, 2010

Wonderful!

Dr. Devine is extremely thorough, experienced, and caring. She is excellent at calling with follow up information and always takes the time to explain everything. Dr. Devine turned my breech baby w/ an external version. She was also great at staying in touch with my other doctor at the hospital. I can't say enough great things about the staff at her office. If you call with any question, you are transferred to a nurse who will discuss your concern and then the Dr. will call back as needed.

July 18th, 2010

Horrible Physcian she is really bad she has no feelings at all!!!!!

November 22nd, 2016