A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wong has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia C Wong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Wong practice?
- Dr. Patricia Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Wong practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.