A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Cheoy Wong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Wong practice?
- Dr. Patricia Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Wong practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.