A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Caballero, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Caballero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Caballero DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Patricia Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Caballero practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.