A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Caballero is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Caballero, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Caballero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Caballero DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Patricia Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Caballero practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.