A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Caballero is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Caballero, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Caballero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Caballero DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Patricia Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Caballero practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.