A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Calayag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Calayag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Calayag, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Calayag graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calayag has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Therese Calayag MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia T. Calayag practice?
- Dr. Patricia Calayag has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Calayag practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.