Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Callaghan
Dr. Patricia Callaghan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Callaghan is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Children's National Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Callaghan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Patricia Callaghan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.
Dr. Dora Rioja-Mazza
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi21
Dr. Lisa Thompson
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi25
Dr. Mark Roddy
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi13