Learn more about Dr. Patricia Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Callahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Callahan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Diaper Rash
- Eye Infections
- Growth Disorders
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Callahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Callahan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Callahan practice?
- Dr. Patricia Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Callahan practices Pediatrics near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Pediatricians.