- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Callahan is Good. Dr. Callahan has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Callahan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Munising Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Callahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Callahan practice?
Dr. Patricia Callahan practices Pediatrics near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI and Marquette, MI.
See Appleton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Callahan, Dr. Patrice Callahan, Dr. Patsy Callahan, Dr. Patti Callahan, Dr. Pattie Callahan, Dr. Patty Callahan