Patricia Callahan Is this you?

Neutral

October 2nd, 2015

Disappointed

Dr. Callahan adopted a know-it-all approach when we brought our baby in to see her. She would not even let me finish my sentences before interjecting her opinions. I was so frustrated, I just gave up trying to get her to listen and we switched doctors.

August 11th, 2015

Angry Mom!

Dr Callahan betrayed my 18 year old son's trust giving him a shot that he and I did not want. I will NEVER bring either of my kids back here!

December 4th, 2013