A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Calvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Calvo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Calvo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvo graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Calvo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
- Broward County Health Department
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calvo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. Calvo practice?
Dr. Patricia Calvo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.