A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Calvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Calvo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Calvo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvo graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Calvo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
- Broward County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Hoffmann Calvo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. Calvo practice?
- Dr. Patricia Calvo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Calvo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.